Ever wonder how to perfectly place the mug wraps I sell? Here is a cliff note of the video!
1. Print out Mirrored design on 8 1/2 X 11 paper, perfectly centered at 8.75 X 4.25 for a 15 oz Mug.
2. Trim the bottom edge of the cup design as close to the design as possible trying NOT to leave any white.
3. Trim the top edge of the cup design close to the top. Not as important as step 2 because you can always trim with scissors later.
4. Trim 1/2 inch off the short edge or the left of the cup image
5. Trim 1/2 inch of the other edge or right side of the cup image. Leaving you with 10″ in length design.
6. Place one edge butted right up to the handle and the other edge will go around the cup and land right next to the other side of the handle!
Have a Blessed Day!